For other uses of Angel, see Angel (disambiguation)
|Real Name||Warren Kenneth Worthington III|
|Movie||X-Men: The Last Stand|
|Actor|| Cayden Boyd|
- “No, it's what you want!”
- ―AngelX-Men: The Last Stand
Angel (Warren Worthington III) is a mutant who has the ability to fly with large white wings.
Warren Worthington III was seen trying to cut off his wings being embarrassed of his mutation. His father found out he was a mutant by entering the bathroom.
As a young man in his early twenties, his rich industrialist father was motivated by his son's mutation to create a "cure" for mutants. Warren was strapped up ready to take the cure. He then broke free by expanding his wings. Warren jumped out of the window flying and went to the X-Men for help.
When Alcatraz Island fell under attack of the Brotherhood of Mutants, Warren's father was captured by Psylocke, Arclight and Quill. They threw him off the roof, but Warren now known as Angel arrived in time to save him.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Wing Manifestation - Angel possesses two large, white, feathered wings on his back that allow him to fly. These wings are very large and are extremely flexible. Angel can fold them on his back so that there is only a slight bump showing from his clothing.
- Regenerative Healing Factor - Angel is able to heal himself as shown that he was able to grow back his cut off wings.
- Warren Worthington II - Father