For other uses of Angel, see Angel (disambiguation)
|Real Name||Warren Kenneth Worthington III|
|Date of Death||2011 (Original Timeline)|
|Team||X-Men Horseman Of Apocalypse|
|Movie|| X-Men: The Last Stand |
|Status|| Deceased (Original Timeline)|
Unknown/Alive (Revised Timeline)
|Portrayed by|| Cayden Boyd|
- “No, it's what you want!”
- ―AngelX-Men: The Last Stand
Angel (Warren Worthington III) is a mutant who has the ability to fly with large white wings.
Warren Worthington III was seen trying to cut off his wings being embarrassed of his mutation. His father found out he was a mutant by entering the bathroom.
As a young man in his early twenties, his rich industrialist father was motivated by his son's mutation to create a "cure" for mutants. Warren was strapped up and ready to take the cure. However, he then had second thoughts and broke free by expanding his wings. Warren jumped out of the window flying and went to the X-Men for help.
When Alcatraz Island was attacked by the Brotherhood of Mutants, Warren's father was captured by Psylocke, Arclight and Quill. They threw him off the roof, but Warren, now known as Angel, arrived in time to save him.
Prior to X-Men: Days of Future Past (Original Timeline)Edit
According to 25 Moments, in 2011, mutants band together to protest the billion dollar “mutant cure” arms race led by Trask Industries, Yashida Corporation and other multinational pharmaceutical companies. The Occupy Wall Street movement marches from the X-Mansion to Zuccotti Park. Sentinels attack the peaceful mutant demonstration. Angel is one of the mutants involved in the march and is killed during the chaos.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Wing Manifestation - Angel possesses two large, white, feathered wings on his back that allow him to fly. These wings are very large and are extremely flexible. Angel can fold them on his back so that there is only a slight bump showing from his clothing.
- Regenerative Healing Factor - Angel is able to heal himself as shown that he was able to grow back his cut off wings.
- Superhuman Speed - In flight he have shown to fly fast.
- Peak Human Strength - He shown to have the strength to hold adult human weight in the air.
- Warren Worthington II - Father