This article is a stub.
You can help the X-Men Movies Wiki by expanding it.
|Real Name||Arthur Maddicks|
|Species||Mutant (Homo superior)|
|Birth Place||United States of America|
|Movie|| X2: X-Men United|
X-Men: The Last Stand
|Status|| Unknown (original timeline)|
Unknown (revised timeline)
|Portrayed by||Bryce Hodgson|
Arthur "Artie" Maddicks is a mutant and a student at the Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters.
On an excursion at the museum, Artie was one of the students among the crowd when being taught by Storm. He saw a girl eating an ice-cream and she stuck her tongue at him. With his blue forked tongue, he stuck it out at the girl, causing her to leave in disgust.
When Mystique hacked Styker's computer to find Magneto's file, Artie's name was part of Stryker's files, among other mutants.
- Fork Tongue - Artie possesses a forked tongue much like a snake. It is possible that due to the similarities Artie's tongue gives him enhanced sense of taste and/or smell much like that of a snake.
- Telepathy - Artie is mute and can not speak, but can communicate using low level telepathy. It is assumed this is how he interacts with the other mansion residents.
- Mute - Artie can not communicate with other unless he is able to use his telepathh
- Lack of Combat skill - Artie has not trained his telepathy beyond basic communication. He can not use his telepathy for defensive or offensive means due to lacking training.
- Storm - Teacher and Rescuer
- Cyclops - Teacher
- Professor X - Teacher
- Phoenix - Teacher
- Jubilee - Classmate
- Colonel William Stryker - Enemy
- Wolverine - Friend
- Nightcrawler - Rescuer
- In the comics, Arthur is bald and has pink skin.
- Artie communicates by creating holograms with his powers in the comics.