For the Generation X Banshee, see Banshee (Sholder series)
|Real Name||Sean Cassidy|
|Movie||X-Men: First Class|
|Actor||Caleb Landry Jones|
- “You like fish, I like fish too. Maybe we should get a bite sometime and talk about it.”
- ―BansheeX-Men: First Class
Banshee (Sean Cassidy) is a mutant who has the ability to create sonic sound waves from his voice.
Banshee was seen hitting on a girl before he was confronted by Professor X and Magneto to join the X-Men. He met his teammates and saw Darwin die when the Hellfire Club came to recruit them to join the party. Banshee trained to become an X-Men after they encountered Sebastian Shaw. Professor X trained everyone as did Magneto. Magneto taught Banshee to fly by knowing he could do it and pushing him off the satellite dish. He was now well trained at his screaming and flying.
Banshee joined his teammates into fighting the Hellfire Club. He had an air battle with his former X-Men teammate Tempest. Magneto let out a speech to join his Brotherhood of Mutants, Banshee stayed with Professor X, as did Beast and Havok.
Banshee makes a brief cameo as a prisoner of William Stryker in his mutant testing facility on Three Mile Island. He, along with the rest of the incarcerated mutants (Emma and Cyclops), escape with the help of Professor X.
- Acoustikinesis - Banshee has the ability to scream at sonic levels. His screams are deafening to nearby humans and can shatter glass or scare away animals.
- Flight - By screaming supersonic waves towards the ground, Banshee can fly.
- Sonar - Banshee can generate sound waves underwater.
Friends and FamilyEdit