- “That and more, I know that you control metal, and I know there are eighty-seven mutants in here and none above a Class Three, other than you two.”
Callisto was a mutant with enhanced senses and super speed.
Callisto and the Omegas, also known as Omega Team, chose to ally themselves with Magneto and his Brotherhood, as they had similar beliefs. Callisto demonstrated her powers and soon became one of the leaders.
At Jean Grey's old family home, she fights primarily against Storm. At the final battle on Alcatraz, Storm and Callisto once again fight against each other. Storm throws her against a fence and electrocutes her.
- Speed Physiology: - Callisto's body was adapted to the rigors of high-speed movement. Her cardiovascular and respiratory systems were likely many times more efficient than those of a normal human being.
- Superhuman Speed: - She was able to run much faster than a normal human being although she only seems to be able to run in short bursts.
- X-Factor Detection: - She was able to psionically sense the presence and Mutant Level of other mutants.
- Hand-to-Hand Combat: - Callisto is a very experienced fighter. This is shown when she overpowered Storm at Jean Grey's house, but was defeated and killed by Storm during their second fight however.
- Unlike her comics counterpart, she does not sport an eyepatch and her powers in the film are an amalgamation of Quicksilver and Caliban.
- In the comics, she is the leader of the Morlocks and in fact fought Storm over leadership.
- Callisto and Arclight are allies in the films, however in the comics they are antagonists as the Marauders (which Arclight is a member of) massacred the Morlocks (who Callisto is the leader of).
|Brotherhood of Mutants|