|Real Name||Piotr Nikolaievitch Rasputin|
|Movie|| X2: X-Men United|
X-Men: The Last Stand
X-Men: Days of Future Past
|Game||X-Men: The Official Game|
- “I can help you!”
- ―ColossusX2: X-Men United
Colossus (Piotr Rasputin) is a mutant who can turn his body into steel which grants him incredible levels of physical strength and durability.
- Organic Steel Transformation - Colossus can convert the tissue of his entire body into an organic steel-like substance. He is able to transform into this armor-like state at will (the process is virtually instantaneous) and remain in that form for an as yet undetermined amount of time. Once in his armored form, he remains so until he consciously wills himself back to normal. If he is rendered unconscious, however, he spontaneously reverts to his normal form. While in the armored state, Colossus possesses the same degree of mobility that he does in his normal form.
- Superhuman Strength - After transforming into his armored state, Colossus possesses vast superhuman strength.
- Superhuman Stamina - Also, while in armored form, Colossus' musculature produces considerably less fatigue toxins than the musculature of a normal human. At his peak, he can physically exert himself at peak capacity for several days before the build up of fatigue toxins in his blood begins to impair him.
- Superhuman Durability - In his armored form Colossus is invulnerable to most forms of bodily harm. His armor is capable of withstanding ballistic penetration. He can survive extremes of temperature. He can also survive falls from great heights while in his armored body.
- Professor X - Mentor
- Wolverine - Teacher and Teammate
- Storm - Teacher and Teammate
- Beast - Teacher and Teammate
- Cyclops - Teacher and Teammate
- Shadowcat - Teammate
- Iceman - Teammate
- Rogue - Teammate
- Magneto - Enemy
- Juggernaut - Enemy
- Callisto - Enemy
- Pyro - Enemy
- Phat - Enemy