Cypher (born Douglas "Doug" Aaron Ramsey) is a student at Xavier's School For Gifted Youngsters.
His name appeared on Stryker's Computer, and he was one of the six students to be kidnapped by Stryker, but was later rescued with the others.
Due to Wolverine traveling back in time to January 1973, and preventing Bolivar Trask from being assassinated by Mystique, and changing the significant events after that point, the events at Alkali Lake never took place. Thus, Cypher, Artie Maddicks, Jubilee, and 3 others were never kidnapped by Stryker.
Death of the X-Men
In 2028, Charles Xavier developed Alzheimer's and suffered a massive seizure that injured 600 people, and killed 7 mutants, including several members of the X-Men. It is unknown if Cypher was among those who were either killed or injured.
- Omnilingualism - Cypher can automatically and perfectly understand and utilize any and all forms of verbal or non-verbal communication without any prior knowledge of the language.
- Nightcrawler - Savior
- Professor X - Mentor
- Wolverine - Mentor and Savior
- Beast † - Former Mentor
- Cyclops † - Former Mentor
- Jean Grey † - Former Mentor and Savior
- Storm † - Former Mentor and Savior
- Colossus † - Former Classmate
- Iceman † - Former Classmate
- Flea - Classmate
- Rogue - Classmate
- Shadowcat - Classmate
- Artie Maddicks - Classmate and Former Cellmate
- Jubilee - Classmate and Former Cellmate
- William Stryker † - Captor and Enemy
- In the comics, Cypher is apart of the New Mutants team.
- Cypher is a American mutant born Salem Center, New York and is the son of a lawyer father. His religion is Mormon also called Latter Day Saint.