For other uses of Deadpool, see Deadpool (disambiguation)
|Real Name||Wade Winston Wilson|
|Alias(es)|| Weapon XI|
The Merc with a Mouth
|Species||Mutant and Tech Genus|
|Movie|| X-Men Origins: Wolverine|
|Game||X-Men Origins: Wolverine|
|Status|| Unknown (Original Timeline)|
Alive (Revised Timeline)
|Portrayed by|| Ryan Reynolds|
- “Oh hello there. I bet you're wondering why the red suit, well that's so bad guys can't see me bleed.”
Deadpool (Wade Wilson) is a mutant who was part of the team Team X. He became an experiment after Wolverine and was controlled by William Stryker to kill him.
Wade Wilson was never a member of Team X and was killed by Colonel William Stryker. He did as his leader ordered when it came to killing people. Stryker said he would be the perfect soldier if it weren't for his loudmouth. Later when Team X was disbanded, he was captured by Victor Creed for the Weapon X.
Wade was skilled with his dual katana swords, and with his speed could deflect bullets off the blades, split bullets in half, and also used the reflection in his blades to spot those around him, being perceptive of his situations.
Deadpool was sent to fight Wolverine after Sabretooth was defeated. Dr. Carol Frost said the project was not finished but Stryker said to do it anyway. Using Chris Bradley's power, Stryker was able to control him to kill Wolverine. By then, Wade was gone, and by then was known as Weapon XI, "The Mutant Killer" - Deadpool (as Stryker explained - a "dead" mutant who had other powers "pooled" up into him). With the other powers he had from other mutants (Including Cyclops' optic beams, Wolverine's healing power, John Wraith's teleportation, and Wade's prized blades) he was ready to fight and kill Wolverine. Victor later joined to help Logan and eventually, Wade's head was cut off by Wolverine and he fell down the reactor with his optic beams still going off.
Later on, it was seen that even with his head cut off he was still alive and has his mouth back. He goes "Ssshhhhhh" to the audience (as some sort of a message that him being alive is to be kept a secret and is shown to have broken the fourth wall).
To Be Added. Edit
Current Powers Edit
- Superhuman Reflexes - Wilson's original mutation. He is adept at melee to short ranged combat and even able to deflect bullets.
- Implanted Blades - Wilson had retractable adamantium blades implanted in both his arms.
- Regenerative Healing Factor - Originally derived from Wolverine. Deadpool possesses a superhuman healing factor, superior even to Wolverine's. This allows Deadpool to regrow missing limbs and organs.
- Phase-Jumping - Wilson has teleportation from John Wraith.
- Reverse Technopathy - Derived from Chris Bradley's mutation. Wilson Can be controlled via computer by Stryker.
- Optic Blast - Derived from Cyclops. After the decapitation, he lost that power due to the experiment not being complete.