For other uses of Deadpool, see Deadpool (disambiguation)
|Real Name||Wade Winston Wilson|
|Alias(es)|| Weapon XI|
The Merc with a Mouth
|Movie|| X-Men Origins: Wolverine|
|Game||X-Men Origins: Wolverine|
|Status|| Unknown (Original Timeline)|
Alive (Revised Timeline)
|Portrayed by|| Ryan Reynolds|
- “Oh hello there. I bet you're wondering why the red suit, well that's so bad guys can't see me bleed.”
Deadpool (Wade Wilson) is a mutant who was part of the team Team X. He became an experiment after Wolverine and was controlled by William Stryker to kill him.
Wade Wilson was a member of Team X and was lead by Colonel William Stryker. He did as his leader ordered when it came to killing people. Stryker said he would be the perfect soldier if it weren't for his loudmouth. Later when Team X was disbanded, he was captured by Victor Creed for the Weapon X.
Wade was skilled with his dual katana swords, and with his speed could deflect bullets off the blades, split bullets in half, and also used the reflection in his blades to spot those around him, being perceptive of his situations.
Deadpool was sent to fight Wolverine after Sabretooth was defeated. Dr. Carol Frost said the project was not finished but Stryker said to do it anyway. Using Chris Bradley's power, Stryker was able to control him to kill Wolverine. By then, Wade was gone, and by then was known as Weapon XI, "The Mutant Killer" - Deadpool (as Stryker explained - a "dead" mutant who had other powers "pooled" up into him). With the other powers he had from other mutants (Including Cyclops' optic beams, Wolverine's healing power, John Wraith's teleportation, and Wade's prized blades) he was ready to fight and kill Wolverine. Victor later joined to help Logan and eventually, Wade's head was cut off by Wolverine and he fell down the reactor with his optic beams still going off.
Later on, it was seen that even with his head cut off he was still alive and has his mouth back. He goes "Ssshhhhhh" to the audience (as some sort of a message that him being alive is to be kept a secret and is shown to have broken the fourth wall).
To Be Added
To Be Added
- Superhuman Agilty - Deadpool mutation is that his agilty is beyond normal humans. He is adept at melee to short ranged combat and even able to deflect bullets.
- Implanted Blades - Deadpool has a type of sword shape adamantium blades that he is able to use against his enemies. The blades are in between his middle knuckle. This was put in by Stryker and was inspired by Wolverine's claws.
- Regenerative Healing Factor - Originally from Wolverine. Deadpool possesses a superhuman healing factor, even superior to Wolverine's. This ability allows Deadpool to regrow missing limbs and organs.
- Phase-Jumping - Deadpool has teleportation from John Wraith.
- Technopathy - This power was from Chris Bradley. It enables him to control the electrical devices, on this occasion to be controlled by Stryker via computer. This is shown that he still can control the body while his head is cut off from his body.
- Optic Blast - Deadpool got this power from Cyclops. His eyes would be red around the outside until he performed this power. After the decapitation, he lost that power due to the experiment not being complete.