|Real Name||Emma Silverfox|
|Movie||X-Men Origins: Wolverine|
|Status|| Unknown (Original Timeline)|
Unknown (Revised Timeline)
|Portrayed by||Tahyna Tozzi|
- “I remember the day they came and took us away. The soldiers hunting us. No one will stand up for us. We have to save ourselves.”
Emma Silverfox is a mutant who can transform her body into diamond, bullet proof skin. She was apart of the captured mutants held by William Stryker at Three Mile Island whose goal was to combine mutant abilities. Emma is a mutant loosely based on the character, Emma Frost.
Emma is the younger sister of Kayla Silverfox. She was later captured and imprisoned by Stryker on Three Mile Island as one of his mutant test subjects. She was later freed by Logan and Kayla, along with the other mutant prisoners. She was among the mutants led by Scott Summers and herself, ultimately leading them to Professor X.
- Organic Diamond Form - Emma possesses the ability to transform her body into a flexible organic diamond form which is hard enough to protect her from bullet and physical attack.
- Kayla Silverfox - Sister
- Professor X - Mentor (Original Timeline)
- Wolverine - Savior (Original Timeline)
- Cyclops - Teammate and Ex-Boyfriend (Original Timeline)
- William Stryker - Enemy (Original Timeline)
- Sabretooth - Enemy and Killer (Original Timeline)
- It is unclear if Emma has any possible relation to Emma Frost, who appears in X-Men: First Class. They appear to be two different characters. In a promotional video of X-Men Origins: Wolverine, the character claims that her name is "Emma Frost". However, given that Emma's surname wasn't mentioned in the film, the fact that she's Kayla's younger sister, that her sister's surname is Silverfox, and that Origins takes place in the late 1970s, it can be safely assumed (especially in light of First Class, which takes place in the early 1960s) that the Emma in Origins is definitely not the same Emma in First Class. Additionally, the Emma of First Class has more in common with her comic book counterpart than the Emma of Origins. Another indicator that they are two different characters is that in X-Men: Days of Future Past, Magneto reveals Emma Frost to be dead.
- Scott Summers may be Emma Silverfox's love interest.