|Number of Seasons:||1|
|Running Time:||60 Minutes|
- “This is a burden, It's also a gift .”
A family goes on the run from a hostile government agency when parents Reed (Stephen Moyer) and Kate (Amy Acker) Stewart learn their children have mutant abilities. With the help of an underground network of mutant rebels —including Blink (Jamie Chung), Thunderbird (Blair Redford), and Polaris (Emma Dumont)— the Stewart kids will need to learn how to master their "gifts" ... or else.
To be added
- Stephen Moyer as Reed Strucker
- Amy Acker as Kate Strucker
- Blair Redford as John Proudstar / Thunderbird
- Jamie Chung as Clarice Fong / Blink
- Sean Teale as Marcos Díaz / Eclipse
- Emma Dumont as Lorna Dane / Polaris
- Natalie Alyn Lind as Lauren Strucker
- Percy Hynes White as Andy Strucker
- Coby Bell as Jace Turner
- Joseph Morgan as TBA
To be added
On July 12, 2016, Variety reports that Fox has picked a pilot from both Matt Nix and Bryan Singer, Lauren Shuler Donner, Simon Kinberg, Jeph Loeb and Jim Chory as executive producers. "The series will focus on two ordinary parents who discover their children possess mutant powers. Forced to go on the run from a hostile government, the family joins up with an underground network of mutants and must fight to survive."  On January 11, 2017, Deadline reports that Fox, 20th Century Fox TV, and Marvel TV have responded well to his script, and a pilot pickup is expected shortly. Nix also stated that the show will have a more direct connection to the film side of the X-Men film universe, than Legion, and will feature various characters from the film series and comics as well as new ones created for the television series. Donner reveled to IGN in an interview that the Sentinels will appear on the show. It was announced that Fox has picked up the series and Singer will direct the pilot episode. The series will begin filming on March 13, 2017 in Dallas, Texas. Entertainment Weekly reports that Blair Redford is cast as Sam, "the strong-headed Native American leader of the underground network." but it was later revealed that his is actually John Proudstar / Thunderbird. Variety reports that Jamie Chung is cast as Clarice Fong/Blink in the series. The Hollywood Reporter reports that Stephen Moyer will take on the role of Reed Strucker, an ambitious attorney trying to balance the demands of his job at the DA's office with his responsibilities to his family. Deadline reports that Sean Teale is cast as Marcos Diaz/Eclipse, "a natural rebel compelled by circumstances to cooperate with others, Marcos is a passionate and strong-willed fighter who sometimes lets his emotions overrule reason" and Natalie Alyn Lind as play one of the children, Lauren Strucker, who is described as smart, pretty, popular, organized and already ahead on her college applications, she is the model of a perfect kid. The Hollywood Reporter reports that Amy Acker, Emma Dumont and Percy Hynes White are cast with Acker as Kate Strucker, "a woman who is struggling with her separation from her husband Reed and her increasingly challenging teenage children. When her family situation takes a dark turn, she finds that she’s stronger than she thinks”, Dumont as Lorna Dane/Polaris, "strong-willed, brave and loyal mutant who has the ability to manipulate magnetism" and Hynes White as Andy Strucker, "a sensitive kid and bit of a loner, who keeps to himself to avoid the turmoil he faces at school and at home." Deadline reports that Coby Bell will play Jace Turner, "a weathered man who quietly wrestles with the moral ambiguities of a job that regularly requires cold-blooded, calculating efficiency on a day-to-day basis." On March 10, 2017, Donner tweeted a photo of the table reading and announced the series titled called Gifted and Joseph Morgan is also announced.
- Actress Jamie Chung has stated that The Gifted is a prequel to X-Men: Apocalypse, through she likely meant before X-Men: Days of Future Past, as the Sentinels are supposed to be appear in the series . Stephen Moyer has also stated that The Gifted is set between Legion and Logan in the timeline.
- At San Diego Comic Con 2017 Showerunner Matt Nix claimed the show took place in a "different time stream"
- ↑ Marvel ‘X-Men’ Series from Matt Nix, Bryan Singer Lands Put Pilot Commitment at Fox (EXCLUSIVE)
- ↑ ‘X-Men’ Drama Nears Pilot Order At Fox
- ↑ Fox’s Upcoming X-Men Series Will Connect to the Movie Universe, Features New Characters
- ↑ LEGION: X-MEN PRODUCER ON HOW PROFESSOR X FITS IN AND FUTURE TV PLANS
- ↑ X-Men TV Series Gets Official Pilot Order From Fox
- ↑ Singer to Direct Fox's 'X-Men' Pilot
- ↑ Matt Nix’s ‘X-Men’ TV Series To Begin Filming This March in Texas; Connected to the ‘Hellfire Club’?
- ↑ Fox’s Marvel series casts its first mutant
- ↑ Fox Greenlights Marvel Action Series ‘The Gifted’ From Bryan Singer, Matt Nix — Watch First Teaser
- ↑ Jamie Chung to Play Blink in Fox’s Marvel Pilot From Bryan Singer
- ↑ Stephen Moyer to Star in Fox Marvel Drama
- ↑ Sean Teale To Co-Star In Fox Marvel Pilot As Newly Created Mutant Character
- ↑ Natalie Alyn Lind Cast In Fox’s Marvel Pilot
- ↑ Amy Acker Set as Female Lead in Fox's Marvel Drama (Exclusive)
- ↑ Coby Bell To Co-Star In Fox Marvel Pilot
- ↑ 
- ↑ Joseph Morgan Joins FOX’s ‘X-Men’ TV Show; Series Title Revealed
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyLCCewEGvY (2017, July 8)