- “When they look at me they see a troubled young woman... I'll show them trouble.”
Polaris (born Lorna Dane) is a mutant who can control metal.
Her name briefly appeared on Stryker's Computer.
To be added
Powers and Weaknesses
- Magnetokinesis - She is capable of generating and manipulating all forms of magnetism to achieve a variety of effects. When she uses her abilities she emits a green energy around her hands.
- Metal Sense - Lorna was able to sense the bits of metal within Reed Stryker's leg.
- Magnetic Flight - Lorna can levitate through the air using magnetism, she uses her metal bracelets and steel toed shoes to repel herself away from metal objects.
- Magnetization - Polaris can magnetize metal objects pulling them toward other metals for offensive and defensive purposes.
- Electromagnetism - When she was tased she was able to extend the electrical currents to the officer who tased her.
- Erik Lehnsherr / Magneto - Biological Father
- Unknown mother
- Peter Maximoff / Quicksilver - Half-Brother
- Wanda Maximoff / Scarlet Witch - Half-Sister
- Unborn Child
- In the comics, Polaris is the daughter of Magneto (and the half-sister to Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch), and it has been confirmed that she remains his daughter in this (X-Men Movies & Series) continuity. 
- The scene in rX where it's revealed that Polaris has natural green hair, after the dye is removed in the shower is a direct reference to the comics. A similar scene happened except it took place at the X-Mansion and involved Iceman.
- ↑ http://www.cbr.com/gifted-tv-polaris-magneto-daughter/
- ↑ http://comicbook.com/marvel/2017/10/10/the-gifted-polaris-green-hair/