|Real Name||John Allerdyce|
|Team|| Brotherhood of Mutants|
X2: X-Men United
X-Men: The Last Stand
|Game||X-Men: The Official Game|
|Status|| Unknown (Original Timeline)|
Unknown (Revised Timeline)
|Portrayed by|| Alexander Burton|
- “Come on, Iceman. Make a move.”
Pyro (John Allerdyce) is a mutant who can control fire, however he can not create it.
Pyro made a minor appearance in X-Men; he tries to impress Rogue by conjuring up a ball of fire behind his back; however, Bobby Drake (also known as Iceman) used his abilities to freeze it over. Pyro drops it, causing it to shatter and gains the attention of Storm and the entire class.
Pyro walked out of the X-Jet going in to help the X-Men but saw Magneto. He got in the plane and left with him.
Pyro is now a member of Magneto's Brotherhood of Mutants.
Pyro helps Magneto fight against the cure and the X-Men. He and Iceman fight on Alcatraz Island, where Iceman defeats him.
So far, Pyro has not appeared in the revisited history of the X-Men, after Wolverine Changed things in X-Men: Days of Future Past. Now that Jean Grey's back, it is unknown whether or not he is back with the X-Men. Only future movies will tell.
Pyro was going to destroy a nuclear power plant but was stopped by Iceman.
Powers, Weakness and EquipmentEdit
- Pyrokinesis - Pyro has the ability to manipulate fire.
- Pyro cannot produce fire.
- Match and dual flamethrowers
- In the comics, Pyro is Australian and his named was Saint-John Allerdyce, in the film he's portrayed as an American teenager instead of Australian.
- Iceman doesn't have a close connection with Pyro in the comics.
|Brotherhood of Mutants|