|Real Name||John Allerdyce|
|Team||Brotherhood of Mutants|
X2: X-Men United
X-Men: The Last Stand
|Game||X-Men: The Official Game|
|Actor|| Alex Burton|
- “Come on, Iceman. Make a move.”
- ―PyroX-Men: The Last Stand
Pyro (John Allerdyce) is a mutant who can control fire, however he can not create it.
Pyro made a minor appearance in X-Men; he tried to impress Rogue by conjuring up a ball of fire behind his back, however, Bobby Drake (also known as Iceman) used his abilities to freeze it over. Pyro dropped it causing it to shatter, and gaining the attention of the entire class.
Pyro was going to destory a nuclear power plant but was stopped by Iceman. They used to be great friends, but their rivalry has gotten bigger each time.
Pyro is now a member of Magneto's Brotherhood.
Pyro helped Magneto fight against the cure and X-Men. He and Iceman had a fight again, where Iceman defeated him. It is not sure if he survived the attack of the Phoenix or got killed like all the others on the island. He may have been saved by Iceman, but his status is still unknown.
- Pyrokinesis - Pyro has the ability to manipulate fire, not produce it. He has a flamethrower attached into his arms in order to battle.
- Fire Invulnerability - Pyro is invulnerable in any fire.
- Magneto - Boss
- Mystique - Boss
- Juggernaut - Teammate
- Callisto - Teammate
- Arclight - Teammate
- Quill - Teammate
- Multiple Man - Teammate
- Sabretooth - Teammate
- Iceman - Friend turned Enemy
- Rogue - Friend turned Enemy
- Wolverine - Enemy
- Storm - Enemy
- Shadowcat - Enemy
- Colossus - Enemy
- Beast - Enemy
- In the comics, Pyro is Australian and his named was Saint-John Allerdyce, in the film he's portrayed as an American teenager instead of Australian.
- Iceman doesn't have a close connection with Pyro in the comics.
|Brotherhood of Mutants|