|Real Name||John Allerdyce|
|Team||Brotherhood of Mutants|
X2: X-Men United
X-Men: The Last Stand
|Game||X-Men: The Official Game|
|Status|| Unknown (Original Timeline)|
Unknown (Revised Timeline)
|Portrayed by|| Alex Burton|
- “Come on, Iceman. Make a move.”
- ―PyroX-Men: The Last Stand
Pyro (John Allerdyce) is a mutant who can control fire, however he can not create it.
Pyro made a minor appearance in X-Men; he tries to impress Rogue by conjuring up a ball of fire behind his back; however, Bobby Drake (also known as Iceman) used his abilities to freeze it over. Pyro drops it, causing it to shatter and gains the attention of Storm and the entire class.
Pyro is now a member of Magneto's Brotherhood of Mutants.
Pyro helps Magneto fight against the cure and the X-Men. He and Iceman fight on Alcatraz Island, where Iceman defeats him.
It is not known if he survived the attack of Phoenix or was killed like many others on the island. He may have been saved by Iceman, but his status is unknown.
Pyro was going to destroy a nuclear power plant but was stopped by Iceman.
- Pyrokinesis - Pyro has the ability to manipulate fire, not produce it. He has a flamethrower attached into his arms in order to battle.
- In the comics, Pyro is Australian and his named was Saint-John Allerdyce, in the film he's portrayed as an American teenager instead of Australian.
- Iceman doesn't have a close connection with Pyro in the comics.
|Brotherhood of Mutants|