|Real Name||Ophelia Sarkissian|
|Date of Death||2013 (Original Timeline)|
|Status|| Deceased (Original Timeline)|
Unknown (Revised Timeline)
|Portrayed by||Svetlana Khodchenkova|
- “You have courage, but that won’t help much now.”
- ―ViperThe Wolverine
Viper (Ophelia Sarkissian) was a mutant with the ability to generate toxins and regenerate her skin.
Viper and Harada met and, after demonstrating her powers in him, ordered him to find Logan and Mariko. After Logan is subdued while attempting to rescue Mariko, Viper restrained him in a machine and revealed the plan of extracting his immortality. She then reveals her associate, Yashida (who had faked his death) in the Silver Samurai armor.
During the battle with Silver Samurai, Yukio arrives and wraps a wire around Viper's neck, dragging her up into a lift shaft. Viper's neck was broken by a falling counterweight, leaving her lifeless body hanging.
- Snake Physiology - Viper had several snake-like abilities, including a forked tongue, and the ability to shed her skin, which was her form of regeneration. When she sheds her skin, she also looses her hair.
- Toxin Immunity - She is immune to toxins and chemicals.
- Toxins/Antidotes Generation - Viper was able to create any toxin, which usually caused extreme pain or death. It took an acidic effect on the skin when she breathed or spat it, causing the skin to bubble and blister. She could also administer it through a kiss, or lick it onto her claw, and then stab it into the victim. In addition, Viper could also produce antidotes to her poisons, as shown when she reversed the damage she caused to Harada's face by breathing on it again.
- Ichirō Yashida - Ally
- Kenuichio Harada - Ally turned Enemy
- Wolverine - Enemy
- Shingen Yashida - Enemy
- Mariko Yashida - Enemy
- Yukio - Enemy; Killer
- In the comics, she used to be called Madame Hydra in her services to HYDRA.
Behind The ScenesEdit
- Jessica Biel was offered the role of Viper but turned it down.